EDJX, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP“ or the “Policy”) sets forth the terms and conditions regarding acceptable use of the EDJX, Inc. website, Platform or related services (“EDJX”, the “Platform” or the “B”). PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. By using or accessing EDJX’s website, Platform, or Services you agree to be bound by this AUP.
Services provided by EDJX may only be used for lawful purposes. You may not use the EDJX Platform or services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Attempt non-authorized access to computers or networks or relays through any third-party system;
- A user may not circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account, nor interfere with service or Platform access to any user;
- Distribute harmful or destructive programs or content, spam, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code;
- Distribute pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services;
- Promote or facilitating violence or terrorist activities;
- Infringe on the intellectual property privacy, publicity other proprietary rights, or any other rights or laws of others;
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material on or through the infrastructure in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited;
- Overburden a recipient or computer system; or
- Engage in any other abusive or illegal activities, which shall be determined by EDJX.
Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of user’s account with or without notice. EDJX’s failure to enforce this policy, for whatsoever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of the service provider’s right to do so at any time. Violations of Platform or network security by a user are prohibited, and may result in civil or criminal liability.
We strive to both protect our users and uphold the law. Should it ever become necessary to respond to a legal request, we will do so if it is a legally binding request from a governmental authority. These may be sent to email@example.com.
EDJX may make changes or updates to the policies at any time without notice. The updated AUP will be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy at www.edjx.io.